- Surface should be smooth, clean and free of contamination.
- Interior new surface – Prime substrate with PVA acrylic primer and let it dry fully.
- Apply one coat of diluted Meoded Quartz Primer allowing it 3-5 hours to dry.
- Interior & Exterior existing surface – Sand oil-based paints and glossy surfaces.
- Prime substrate with multi-purpose primer and let it dry fully. Then apply one coat of diluted Meoded Quartz Primer™ allowing it 3-5 hours to dry.
- Preparation of flat surfaces requires the application of diluted Meoded Quartz Primer™ only.
Use stainless steel trowel or spatula to apply Marmorino Tintoretto™.
First coat – First coat of Marmorino Tintoretto™ should be applied thinly and evenly, covering the entire wall. Allow at least 12 hours for the base coat to dry.
The second coat should be applied and spread tightly in an overlapping patches pattern. When the surface material is still moist, burnish by gradually pressing and smoothing the material. The more you burnish, the shinier and smoother the surface will become.
After a minimum of 48 hours dry, Water-block™, a water-repellent sealer is recommended to provide your finish with protection from moisture and dirt.
20 kg 120-240 sq. ft. for two coats; depending on surface and texture.